We are now open and operating with precautions following the health regional body, and ministry of education direction.
Please contact your campus to check availability.
protocols as the current emergency childcare centres that have been operating in the province. Lullaboo has learned more about the health protocols and will ensure that these continue:
- Screening and temperature checks before entry into the centre for all staff, children and parents
- No visitors
- Removal of all soft toys and equipment that cannot be sanitized
- No family style serving of food
- Frequent monitoring of symptoms and temperature checks throughout the day for staff and children
- A dedicated ‘holding area’ for any child that shows symptoms
- Sanitizing of high touch surfaces every four hours
- Sanitizing of all surfaces once a day
- Sanitizing playgrounds after each use
- Increased hand washing for staff and children